PART 2: When Your 6'2" Brother Arrives at Your Door in a Small but Heavy Box
✨BETWEEN WORLDS✨
Greg made a clean transition, but when I called for a psychopomp (an entity that works between the realm of the dead and here) to take a message to him, he came back with him. He was here for awhile. I felt so badly for him. The way his so-called friends treated me eventually, the girlfriend’s daughter not erasing his phone and using his email and social media and getting into his passwords etc…., the money vultures, it couldn’t have felt good. They had shown their true colours- all of them. I have been miserable through it all so that couldn’t have been easy either. I let him know I’m like this when I’m in pain. I am honoured to do this for him. I simply won’t pretend I am ok when I'm not.
My big brother took a few days to think about what he wanted concerning what I do with his cremains and the money. One night, I went to bed early. He woke me up around a half hour into my sleep letting me know he was going back to what is called The Bardo. It's an in-between place for those in transition from here to elsewhere. It looks like Earth realm. Some there don't know they are no longer bound by physical limitations.
Greg had been visiting our mother in the Bardo for at least a few months without remembering it. I was travelling in my sleep one night, as I always do as a liminal entity to various realms, and saw him meeting up with our mother who was needlessly using a walker.
Greg agreed with my choice not to give them anything, to give the bit of money I owe him to Blodel Conservatory for Birds and to scatter his ashes at my favourite park. He had seen photos of the park, so he knew where I meant. He said to do so on the first anniversary of his death. His urn is now on the vintage dresser that needed new knobs when I moved in to my new apartment near Samhain 2025. I put wallpaper on it too so it would look ok in this place. The flowers and peacock feathers are for my Great Uncle Enki who watches out for me and watched out for him too, little did he know.

Comments
Post a Comment